|Component||Percentage of components|
||Certified Organic by an independent, third party verification organization. Oils have been extracted from plants grown organically, without use of pesticides, and under approved methods of cultivation, harvest, and extraction.|
||Certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements and restrictions of Kosher law.|
||Pure Grade is 100% pure and natural from a single botanical species, extracted exclusively by physical means without additives, residual solvents, or extraction aids.|
||Food Grade oils are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and approved by the FDA for human consumption.|
What it does for you
The Australian aboriginal populations were the first to discover the health benefits of eucalyptus. Since then, there have been many studies that discovered new ways to use it medicinally, for example: to eliminate bacteria, promote oral care, give respiratory relief, among other benefits.
It is important to be aware of the Eucalyptus essential oil side effects. Before using it, or any other oil, make sure that your doses are controlled. Always check with your physician before using or consuming eucalyptus or any essential oil.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil can help with:
- Relieve cold symptoms.
- Treat dry skin.
- Reduce pain.
- Promote relaxation.
- With oral health.
- Eucalyptus has properties that act as a natural insect repellent.
- And also is high in antioxidants, particularly flavonoids.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Eucalyptus and its components:
- Decrease mucus and expand the bronchi and bronchioles of your lungs.
- Therapy for acute nonpurulent rhinosinusitis with cineole.
- Eucalyptus increases ceramide levels in keratinocytes.
- Eucalyptus contains many anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Eucalyptus contains eucalyptol, which possesses anti-anxiety properties.
- Eucalyptus leaves contain high amounts of ethanol and macrocarpal C.