||Certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements and restrictions of Kosher law.|
||Pure Grade is 100% pure and natural from a single botanical species, extracted exclusively by physical means without additives, residual solvents, or extraction aids.|
||Food Grade oils are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and approved by the FDA for human consumption.|
What it does for you
Pine has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, but nowadays Pine scents and oil extracts are quite abundant in everyday items. These include floor, furniture cleaners, disinfectants, and air fresheners. Nevertheless, oil extracts are not the same as essential oils, because the extracts don't carry the same properties.
- Pine Needle Essential Oil may have these benefits:
- Air freshener and aromatherapy for homes, offices, and vehicles.
- Antimicrobial properties, but talk to a doctor before using it for this.
- Reduce inflammation.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Pine and its components:
- Antimicrobial impacts of Essential Oils on food borne-pathogens.
- Antifungal properties of Essential Oils.
- Repellent effectiveness of seven plant essential oils.
Pine essential oil is also touted as having anti-inflammatory effects, but more research is needed on this front.