- Sweet Orange Essential Oil can help with:
- Lift your mood, and reduces stress.
- Treat skin conditions, such as acne.
- Reduce pain or inflammation.
- Relieve stomach upset.
- Can be used as a natural cleaner.
- Add refreshing scent to a room.
What it does for you
Orange Essential Oil is extensively utilized in aromatherapy as it helps soothe tensed muscles and aids as a mood lifter. You can blend it with a carrier oil and use it as a fragrant lotion or cream for your skin.
Although it may also have a wide range of health benefits.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Sweet Orange and its components:
- Application of orange essential oil as an antistaphylococcal agent.
- Therapy for acute nonpurulent rhinosinusitis with cineole.
- Screening of antifungal activity of 12 essential oils.
- The effect of aromatherapy by essential oil of orange on anxiety.
- The effect of aromatherapy with the Essential Oil of Orange on pain.
- Possible weight loss effect of sweet orange essential oil.