||Certified Organic by an independent, third party verification organization. Oils have been extracted from plants grown organically, without use of pesticides, and under approved methods of cultivation, harvest, and extraction.|
||Certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements and restrictions of Kosher law.|
||Pure Grade is 100% pure and natural from a single botanical species, extracted exclusively by physical means without additives, residual solvents, or extraction aids.|
||Food Grade oils are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and approved by the FDA for human consumption.|
What it does for you
In addition to its scientifically backed benefits, tea tree oil is practical and has many uses for your health and around your home; it is a great all-purpose cleaner. It is safe when used as directed.
It contains several compounds, included terpinen-4-ol, that have been shown to kill certain bacteria, viruses and fungi. The terpinen-4-ol also appears to increase the activity of your white blood cells, which helps in the fighting against germs and other foreign invaders.
These properties make Tea Tree Essential Oil a valued complementary remedy for treating bacterial and fungal skin conditions, preventing infections and promote healing.
Tea Tree oil has different health benefits that can be useful for the home. This effects may help in:
- Killing several common bacteria and viruses.
- Keeping pesky insects away.
- Antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes.
- Boosting wound healing.
- Fighting acne.
- Getting rid of nail fungus.
- It has properties that make it a chemical-free mouthwash.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Tea Tree and its components:
- Studies have shown that it kills several common bacteria and viruses.
- Insecticidal and repellent effects of tea tree.
- Tea Tree oil can be used to treat and disinfect minor cuts and abrasions.
- Helps reduce inflammation and triggers the activity of white blood cells.
- Studies have shown that it helps reduce acne (1, 2, 3).
- Studies show that it can help get rid of nail fungus.
- Antimicrobial activity of tea tree oil against oral microorganisms.