||Certified Organic by an independent, third party verification organization. Oils have been extracted from plants grown organically, without use of pesticides, and under approved methods of cultivation, harvest, and extraction.|
||Certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements and restrictions of Kosher law.|
||Pure Grade is 100% pure and natural from a single botanical species, extracted exclusively by physical means without additives, residual solvents, or extraction aids.|
||Food Grade oils are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and approved by the FDA for human consumption.|
What it does for you
Lavender oil has shown to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It also has antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive and sedative effects. Due to its wide variety of uses, lavender oil may help with many kinds of ailments, from pain to infections.
One way to use Lavender Essential Oil is to diffuse 5 -10 drops, or apply a few drops to a cotton ball near your pillow to help relax and promote sleep.
- Lavender Essential Oil may help with:
- Relieving anxiety, insomnia, depression, and headaches.
- Soothing eczema and dry skin.
- Aiding in skin lightening, and face wrinkles.
- Treating inflammation.
- Speeding up the wound-healing process.
- Treating insect bites, and acting as natural insect repellent.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about the healing properties of Lavender oil:
- Wound healing potential of lavender oil.
- Antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of lavender oil.
Other studies have been conducted regarding the different health benefits of lavender oil and its components: