||Certified Organic by an independent, third party verification organization. Oils have been extracted from plants grown organically, without use of pesticides, and under approved methods of cultivation, harvest, and extraction.|
||Certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements and restrictions of Kosher law.|
||Pure Grade is 100% pure and natural from a single botanical species, extracted exclusively by physical means without additives, residual solvents, or extraction aids.|
||Food Grade oils are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and approved by the FDA for human consumption.|
What it does for you
Lemons are excellent sources of vitamin C or ascorbic acid, a potent water-soluble antioxidant. Because of its outstanding nutrient profile, Lemon Essential Oil may help treat different ailments and conditions.
Lemon oil can be applied topically, if diluted, but also for cleaning, and has many other uses. It can be diffused into the air and inhaled as well. Nevertheless, keep in mind that people with sensitivities should use Lemon Essential Oil, or any other Essential Oil, with caution.
- Lemon Essential Oil may help to:
- Fight respiratory infections, coughs and sore throat.
- Bring relief to discomfort from colds, fevers, flu etc.
- Helps immune function by stimulating the production of white blood cells.
- Detoxify your skin and body.
- Calm anxiety, improve mood and prevent emotional outbursts.
- Inhibit inflammation.
- Sanitize wounds, household, objects due to its antibacterial properties.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Lemon and its components:
- Lemon oil vapor causes an anti-stress effect.
- The effect of Lemon aromatherapy on nausea and vomiting of pregnancy
- Antimicrobial activity of six essential oils against some human pathogens.
- Effect of aromatherapy on patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- Essential Oils as potential antimicrobials to treat skin diseases.