Breathe Help is a restorative blend that promotes feelings of easy breathing by reducing inflammation, creating a cooling sensation, and providing a comforting aroma when applied topically to the chest and throat area.
Ingredients: Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Radiata Flower/Leaf/Stem), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita), Mediterranean Cypres (Cupressus Sempervirens), The Aromatic Litsea (Litsea cubeba Fruit), Camphor Tree (Cinnamomum Camphora Bark), True Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum Seed), Common Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf), Cloves (Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud), Common Myrtle (Myrtus communis).
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
- Breath Help Essential Oil Blend may help with:
- Reducing inflammation.
- Creating a cooling sensation.
- Working as an expectorant to relieve mucus.
- Relieving some respiratory tract infections.
- Cypress contains camphene, which is found in herbal cough suppressants.
What it does for you
Breath Help is a great blend of oils, that can be applied topically (diluted) to the chest and throat areas. Let the powerful benefits of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus fill your respiratory system with a comforting and fresh aroma.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Breath Help’s components:
- Eucalyptus can decrease mucus and expand the bronchi and bronchioles.
- Eucalyptus contains many anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Eucalyptus contains eucalyptol, which possesses anti-anxiety properties.
- Studies show that Cypress has antimicrobial and antibacterial benefits.
- Other articles talk about the health benefits that Spruce may have.