Our blend contains Citronella Grass (Cymbopogon Nardus), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita), Cochin grass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Texas Cedarwood (Juniperus Mexicana), and Sweet Scented Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens). These oils effectively discourage bugs like flies, fleas, moths, beetles, and mosquitoes. You can add it to soaps, sprays, lotions, or candles.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
The ingredients in this blend may have different benefits as bug repellents:
Peppermint oil is a natural insecticide.
Some of the Citronella’s components have shown to be effective as a natural repellent. Specially when combined with vanillin.
Cedarwood, different types of Lemongrass, and Geranium have shown to have bug repellent properties.
What it does for you
You can use Bug Away essential oil with a diffuser. Just add a few drops to help repel bugs.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the repellent properties of Bug Away’s ingredients:
- Insecticidal activity of the Essential Oils from different plants.
- Natural compounds as spider repellents: Fact or Myth?
- Effectiveness of Citronella preparations in preventing mosquito bites.
- Repellency of Essential Oils to mosquitoes.
Other studies have been conducted:
- Cedarwood oil as a potential insecticidal agent against mosquitoes.
There are no reviews yet.