Open sachet, take towelette and rub on hands until the foam covers both hands. Continue rubbing your hands until dry; you will feel a protective coating forming on your skin. Use the towelette to wipe any other surface you wish to clean.
Purified water, Caprylyl (Capryl Glucoside), Lavandula Angustifolia oil, and Citric acid.
Cleaning and sanitizing
- When restrooms are out of cleaning supplies.
- At the grocery store.
- While shopping at the mall.
- While traveling on the subway, train, airplane, road trip.
- At the gas station.
- While cleaning at your home.
- To clean countertops.
- To clean almost any surface, you desire.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about the healing properties of Lavender oil:
- Wound healing potential of lavender oil.
- Antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of lavender oil.
Other studies have been conducted regarding the different health benefits of lavender oil and its components: