- The ingredients in this blend may have different benefits:
- Sacred Sandalwood with calming and relaxing effects, It can be used to ease depression, daily stress, and anxiety.
- Blue Cypress to help you stay calmed and relax your mind.
- Frankincense with properties that can be relaxing and improve breathing.
- Melissa is said to soothe stress, help to relax, and boost your mood.
- Helichrysum has healing wounds properties.
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties.
What it does for you
The ingredients on this oil blend have been chosen to help you stay focus on moments of distractions. Mind Power is the best study company you can have, since it can support your efforts when paying attention and staying concentrated in your tasks.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Mind Power's ingredients:
- Antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of lavender oil.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of aromatherapy in reducing levels of anxiety.
- Effects of boswellia serrata gum resin in patients with bronchial asthma.
- Eucalyptus increases ceramide levels in keratinocytes.
- Immunological and psychological benefits of aromatherapy massage.
- Induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis.
- There is some evidence that helichrysum essential oil can help reduce gallbladder inflammation and associated pain.