What it does for you
Every woman knows, when that time of the month comes, it is just not pleasant. It is not only the pain, and cramping, but also all the undesirable side effects.
This roll-on is a welcomed addition to your set of essential oils to help relief these symptoms.
- The ingredients in this blend may have different benefits:
- Geranium may help reduce stress, anxiety and depression.
- Sweet Orange may help with anxiety, depression and pain relief.
- Patchouli can help with pain relief and relieving depression.
- Sage Clary
- Ylang is known for its relaxing sedative effects.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of PSM Roll-on's ingredients:
- Effect of Inhalation of Aroma of Geranium Essence on Anxiety and Physiological Parameters.
- The Effect of aromatherapy with the Essential Oil of Orange on pain and vital signs.
- Aromatherapy with Ylang Ylang for anxiety and self-esteem: a pilot study.
- Randomized controlled trial for Salvia sclarea (Sage Clary) or Lavandula angustifolia.
Hindawi, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, has an article related to:
- Analgesic and anti-Inflammatory activities of the methanol extract from Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli).