- The ingredients in this blend may have different benefits:
- Wintergreen with its clean and minty scent to relief pain.
- Helichrysum with wound healing properties.
- Clove with anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-fungal compounds.
- Chamomile may ease depression, and also has wound healing properties.
- Peppermint relieves pain and inflammation, but has other benefits.
What it does for you
When applied to skin, this blend has a cooling sensation and it can help soothe tense muscles. After a long day at work, during office tasks, and even after exercising, this oil blend can provide a relaxing moment for your body and mind, thanks to its properties and aroma.
It is important to know that this oil, as any other essential oil, must be undiluted before applying it to your skin.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Recovery's ingredients:
- The potential clinical and public health benefits of topical herbal remedies.
- Cutaneous application of menthol 10% solution.
- Helichrysum essential oil can help reduce gallbladder inflammation.
- The effect of clove as topical anesthetics.
- In Vivo antibacterial and wound healing activities of Roman Chamomile.