What it does for you
Refresh's ingredients blend together to create an harmonious aroma. You can diffuse it when doing house work, dishes, or have it as your personal refresher.
Thanks to its purifying properties, it can be used as an all-natural disinfectant and cleaner for surfaces and countertops.
- The ingredients in this blend have different benefits:
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties.
- Tea Tree has antiseptic properties.
- Lemongrass has properties to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Myrtle is popular due to its antimicrobial, astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, decongestant and stimulant properties.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Refresh's ingredients:
- Antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of lavender oil.
- Studies have shown that it kills several common bacteria and viruses.
- Antimicrobial activity of essential oils against a group of pathogens.
Other studies have been conducted:
- Physiological and psychological effects of lemongrass.