||Certified Organic by an independent, third party verification organization. Oils have been extracted from plants grown organically, without use of pesticides, and under approved methods of cultivation, harvest, and extraction.|
||Certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements and restrictions of Kosher law.|
||Pure Grade is 100% pure and natural from a single botanical species, extracted exclusively by physical means without additives, residual solvents, or extraction aids.|
||Food Grade oils are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and approved by the FDA for human consumption.|
What it does for you
Ylang Ylang essential oil helps regulate the production of sebum, an oily substance secreted by sebaceous glands, and this may help you protect your hair and skin from drying out. It also may help relax the body and soul, and may be helpful for people suffering from insomnia and fatigue.
There are no major negative effects of this oil, but don't use it undiluted or in excessive amounts, because it could cause sensitivity.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil may help with:
- Reducing anxiety and boosting self-esteem.
- Reducing depression.
- Stimulating oil production in the skin.
- Reducing certain types of fungal infections.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Ylang Ylang and its components:
- Aromatherapy with Ylang Ylang for anxiety and self-esteem.
- Essential oils as potential antimicrobials to treat skin diseases.
Other studies have been conducted:
- The Effects of the inhalation method using essential oils.