100% Therapeutic essential oils
How to use:
As soon as you start feeling the headache coming apply, Headache Help roll-on, and rub vigorously around the hairline, temples, back of the neck and on the back of the ears.
– Recovery, Peppermint, Bergamot, and Lavender.
This roll-on comes pre-diluted with coconut oil.
The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you against headaches and migraines:
- Menthol, a component found in Peppermint, has been used to treat pain from tension headaches, migraine headaches, and other causes
- Linalool is an enantiomer monoterpene present in essential oils of various aromatic plants, such as lavender, and bergamot.
- There’s new evidence that the use of Lavender Oil can treat migraines.
- The ingredients found in Refresh Essential Oil Blend also have properties that can help treat migraines and headaches.