- Antibacterial properties.
- Helps with lung and respiratory function.
- Acts as natural disinfectant.
- Eliminates airborne bacteria.
- Antiviral properties
- Can help with oral health.
- Supports immune system.
What it does for you
This blend of aromatic essential oils is designed to take the benefits of multiple oils, all with their own unique healing power. These oils work together to help boost your immune system and fend off harmful bacteria that bring illness.
PudMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Immunity Oil and its components:
- Studies have shown that it kills several common bacteria and viruses.
- Helps reduce inflammation and triggers the activity of white blood cells.
- Antimicrobial activity of tea tree oil against oral microorganisms.
- A 2019 study shows the potential pain-relieving effects of eucalyptus.
- Lemon oil: chemical composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities.
- Cinnamon and clove oil have high antimicrobial activity.