The combination of Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, and Lemon helps calm the histamine reaction and helps you breathe better.
How to use:
Apply and rub vigorously to the back of the neck, back of the ears, chest, wrists, and breathe deeply. Re-apply as necessary.
– Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, and Lemon.
This roll-on comes pre-diluted with coconut oil.
What it does for you
The combination of Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense and Lemon help calm the histamine reaction and helps you breath better.
The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you combat allergic reactions and breath better:
- Lavender is a popular Essential Oil for its many benefits. Including its ability to relief allergy symptoms.
- Peppermint has anti-inflammatory properties, that will help you breath easier by diffusing it, or even applying on your skin, after diluted.
- Frankincense has been used to help treat respiratory issues for centuries.
- Due to its content of Vitamin C, Lemon is a good Essential Oil to help relieving cold symptoms.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Allergy Relief Roll-on’s ingredients:
Other studies, and articles show us the potential properties of Lavender and Lemon Essential Oils.