Germs spread between children most commonly when:
- They touch their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- They touch a contaminated surface
- They blow their nose, cough, or sneeze into their hands and then touch other surfaces, people, and objects
- They eat and drink with unwashed hands
We created a unique sanitizing, hand-protecting towelette, that coats your hands with a protective barrier, like a virtual glove, so you are not in direct contact with any surface! Sooo Go ahead, feel free to shake everybody’s hand, touch that nasty shopping cart or yucky credit card machine that nobody cleans at the grocery store, touch that tray on the plane, hold that gas pump confidently…. Because…. you are protected! When you go out, if you are afraid your children are going to touch everything at the store or playground, don’t be ….. just protect them with our towelette and let them explore because they are protected!!!
Use our alcohol-free antibacterial towelette for on-the-go hand protection and sanitizing while enjoying the aromatherapy benefits. Peppermint is energizing, cooling, refreshing and soothing.
Treat yourself to an aromatic experience while protecting yourself from bacteria with our easy-to-use towelette.
Warning: For external use only.
100% Natural Disinfecting Ingredients.
This is how it works… rip the sachet open, take the towelette out, rub it on your hands, put it back inside the sachet (as long as the towelettes is moist, you can reuse it), continue rubbing your hands until dry, once the liquid dries on your hands, you have a virtual glove and your hands are going to feel smooth and conditioned.
And guess what?! The protective barrier does not come off until you wash it off. So, the need to be sanitizing your hands often, it’s gone baby… because…. You are protected!!!
30 sec Going Out Towelette Video from Miguel Garcia on Vimeo.
Purified water, Caprylyl (Capryl Glucoside), Mentha Piperita Oil, and Citric acid.
Cleaning and sanitizing
- When restrooms are out of cleaning supplies.
- At the grocery store.
- While shopping at the mall.
- While traveling on the subway, train, airplane, road trip.
- At the gas station.
- While cleaning at your home.
- To clean countertops.
- To clean almost any surface, you desire.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Peppermint and its components:
- The impact of peppermint oil on the irritable bowel syndrome.
- Inhaled peppermint oil for post-op nausea.
- Cutaneous application of menthol 10% solution.
- The Effect of Peppermint Oil on Symptomatic Treatment of Pruritus.
- Selected Essential Oils as Antifungal Agents.
100% Natural and alcohol-free — just awesome