Pure Grade. 100% pure, therapeutic-grade and natural from a single botanical species, extracted exclusively by physical means without additives, residual solvents, or extraction aids.
Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin Leaf) It has a sweet, and spicy aroma and is great to diffuse while meditating. It is also known for its ability to improve the appearance of skin and reduce wrinkles, scars, and other blemishes. It offers balance and is calming to the mind, body, and spirit. Patchouli oil opens the heart and heightens the senses.
Patchouli Essential Oil may help in:
- Treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin.
- Ease symptoms of colds, headaches, and stomach upset.
- Relief depression
- Provide feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety.
- Help with oily hair or dandruff.
- Be used as an insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial agent
Applied topically: Diluted one or two drops in a carrier oil, then apply this mixture directly to the skin. Soothes Dry, Irritated Skin- Patchouli essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and irritations.
Diffuse: Use 4 to 7 drops to calm your emotions, elevate your mood, and relieve anxiety. Patchouli is grounding and emotionally-balancing scent that helps relax both the mind and body and encourage restful sleep.