Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata Flower) is a yellow, star-shaped flower that grows on the Cananga tree. It has a sweet and rich floral aroma. Often used to give a boost when feeling down. It can inspire creativity, improve self-worth, promote a sense of peace, joy, and inner trust.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
The ingredients in this blend may have different benefits:
- Ylang Ylang can boost mood, reduce depression and alleviate anxiety.
- Mandarin has calming effects similar to lavender.
- Blue Tansywith anti-inflammatory properties.
- Patchouli has pain relief properties.
- Orange helps ease anxiety and depression.
What it does for you
Looking for an oil that promotes peaceful feelings? This is your blend. Many times in our lives, we face with unwanted emotions, strong fears and anxiousness. With so many overwhelming situations, it is important you take some time to breath and calm down with the aid of this excellent essential oil blend.
Caution: Do not use undiluted on the skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant/nursing consult with a physician.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Tranquility’s ingredients:
- Aromatherapy with Ylang Ylang for anxiety and self-Esteem.
- Terpenes from forests and human health.
- Identification of 1,8-cineole, Borneol, Camphor, and Thujone as anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Effect of aromatherapy with orange essential oil on salivary cortisol and pulse rate in children during dental treatment.
- The effect of aromatherapy by essential oil of orange on anxiety.
Other studies have been conducted:
- Patchoulene epoxide isolated from suppresses acute inflammation.