What it does for you
The Australian aboriginal populations were the first to discover the health benefits of eucalyptus. Since then, there have been many research that discovered new ways to use it medicinally, for example: to eliminate bacteria, promote oral care, give respiratory relief, among other benefits.
It is important to be aware of Eucalyptus oil side effects. Before using it, or any other oil, make sure that your doses are controlled. Always check with your physician before using or consuming eucalyptus or any essential oil.
- The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you combat allergic reactions and breath better:
- Lavender is a popular Essential Oil for its many benefits. Including its ability to relief allergy symptoms.
- Peppermint has anti-inflammatory properties, that will help you breath easier by diffusing it, or even applying on your skin, after diluted.
- Frankincense has been used to help treat respiratory issues for centuries.
- Due to its content of Vitamin C, Lemon is a good Essential Oil to help relieving cold symptoms.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Allergy Relief Roll-on's ingredients:
Other studies, and articles show us the potential properties of Lavender and Lemon Essential Oils.