What it does for you
Our blend of Purify, Tea Tree, Copaiba and Lavender oils, will help speed up healing on minor wounds and scrapes.
- The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you speeding up healing on minor wounds and scrapes:
- Tea tree can be used as an antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes, and to boost the wound healing process as well.
- Copaiba has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and pain relief properties.
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
- The ingredients found in Purify Essential Oil Blend also have properties that can help to clean and purify minor wounds.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of First Aid Roll-on's ingredients: