What it does for you
The Australian aboriginal populations were the first to discover the health benefits of eucalyptus. Since then, there have been many research that discovered new ways to use it medicinally, for example: to eliminate bacteria, promote oral care, give respiratory relief, among other benefits.
It is important to be aware of Eucalyptus oil side effects. Before using it, or any other oil, make sure that your doses are controlled. Always check with your physician before using or consuming eucalyptus or any essential oil
- The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you speeding up healing on minor wounds and scrapes:
- Tea tree can be used as an antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes, and to boost the wound healing process as well.
- Copaiba has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and pain relief properties.
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
- The ingredients found in Purify Essential Oil Blend also have properties that can help to clean and purify minor wounds.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of First Aid Roll-on's ingredients: