What it does for you
Our blend of Recovery, Peppermint, Bergamot and Lavender oils will help soothe the headache.
- The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you against headaches and migraines:
- Menthol, a componen found in Peppermint, has been used to treat pain from tension headaches, migraine headaches, and other causes
- Linalool is an enantiomer monoterpene present in essential oils of various aromatic plants, such as lavender, and bergamot.
- There’s new evidence that the use of Lavender Oil can treat migraines.
- The ingredients found in Refresh Essential Oil Blend also have properties that can help treat migraines and headaches.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Headache Aid Roll-on's ingredients:
- Application of menthol 10% solution as a treatment of migraine.
- Analgesic-Like activity of Essential Oil constituents.
- Lavender Essential Oil in the treatment of migraine headache.
Other study published in the Journal of Herbal Medicine also reported the use of Lavender therapy on migraines:
- Effect of Lavender Essential Oil as a prophylactic therapy for migraine.