What it does for you
The Australian aboriginal populations were the first to discover the health benefits of eucalyptus. Since then, there have been many research that discovered new ways to use it medicinally, for example: to eliminate bacteria, promote oral care, give respiratory relief, among other benefits.
It is important to be aware of Eucalyptus oil side effects. Before using it, or any other oil, make sure that your doses are controlled. Always check with your physician before using or consuming eucalyptus or any essential oil
- The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you against headaches and migraines:
- Menthol, a componen found in Peppermint, has been used to treat pain from tension headaches, migraine headaches, and other causes
- Linalool is an enantiomer monoterpene present in essential oils of various aromatic plants, such as lavender, and bergamot.
- There’s new evidence that the use of Lavender Oil can treat migraines.
- The ingredients found in Refresh Essential Oil Blend also have properties that can help treat migraines and headaches.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Headache Aid Roll-on's ingredients:
- Application of menthol 10% solution as a treatment of migraine.
- Analgesic-Like activity of Essential Oil constituents.
- Lavender Essential Oil in the treatment of migraine headache.
Other study published in the Journal of Herbal Medicine also reported the use of Lavender therapy on migraines:
- Effect of Lavender Essential Oil as a prophylactic therapy for migraine.