What it does for you
The Australian aboriginal populations were the first to discover the health benefits of eucalyptus. Since then, there have been many research that discovered new ways to use it medicinally, for example: to eliminate bacteria, promote oral care, give respiratory relief, among other benefits.
It is important to be aware of Eucalyptus oil side effects. Before using it, or any other oil, make sure that your doses are controlled. Always check with your physician before using or consuming eucalyptus or any essential oil
- The ingredients in this roll-on have benefits to help you relax and get your children in the mood for a good sleep:
- Lavender has a long story in herbal medicine thanks to its many benefits, including relaxing and soothing properties.
- Vetiver has properties that can help you improving your breathing patterns while you sleep.
- Patchouli is frequently used to help boost mood, reduce sleep-related issues, and clam nervousness.
- Palmarosa can help creating a feeling of security, reducing stress and promoting recovery from nervous exhaustion.
- Chamomile has been associated with promoting a good night's sleep.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Nighty Night Roll-on's ingredients: