At Natural Choice Company, we love using our Essential oils for cleaning. One of our favorites is DIY cleansing wipes, they are easy to make and multipurpose. DIY cleansing wipes don’t contain harsh chemicals like store-bought brands, you can throw them out when you are done, and store under the sink just like the store-bought ones. With all these great qualities DIY cleansing wipes are going to be your new best friend when it comes to cleaning.
1 roll premium paper towels
2 cups warm water
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Natural Choice Purify Essential Oil
1–2 tablespoons foaming hand wash of your choice.
How To Make:
- Cut paper towel in half widthwise with a serrated or knife. Use half the roll now and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Purify Essential Oil, and Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with an airtight lid. Let mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn the container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the cardboard tube. Pull wipes from the center of the roll when ready to use.