Commonly known by many as, Young Living Thieves or doTERRA On Guard’s oil, Purify is an essential oil blend composed of Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf), Eucalyptus (Globulus Leaf and Radiata Flower/Leaf/Stem), Lemon (Citrus Limon Peel), and Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf) oils. It is known to have anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. It is a potent remedy for various ailments.
Cleaning, disinfecting, and having your home smell fresh can be done naturally with Purify Oil Blend, there is no need to use harsh chemicals anymore!
This product is 100% pure, high-quality essential oil.
- When you diffuse it, it helps to eliminate harmful bacteria in the air.
- Provide protection against respiratory infections.
- Help the immune system
- Help suppress inflammation.
- Improve wound healing (use diluted – see our roll-ons)
What it does for you
Many of its benefits can be attributed to the individual oils that make up this blend. It has anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties. Cinnamon and clove are potential skin irritants, we recommend diluting it and doing a skin test before using Purify oil.
Without a doubt this is one of the most powerful Essential Oils, thanks to the ingredients it contains: Clove oil, Rosemary oil, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Cinnamon oil. All of these have beneficial compounds that make Purify a potent oil.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Purify’s ingredients:
- Cinnamon and clove oil have high antimicrobial activity.
- Emulsion preparation containing eucalyptus oil promoted wound healing.
- A 2019 study shows the potential pain-relieving effects of eucalyptus.
- A study in 2013 investigated the effects of inhaling rosemary oil on mood.
- Lemon oil: chemical composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities.
- Effect of a Diffused Essential Oil Blend on Bacterial Bioaerosols.