Confidence Oil Blend is designed to provide a boost of confidence. In the morning, put Confidence Oil Blend on the bottom of your feet or your wrists to promote feelings of positivity throughout the day.
Ingredients: Black Spruce (Picea mariana Leaf), Indian Frankincense (Boswellia serrata), Camphor Tree (Cinnamomum Camphora Bark), Sweet Scented Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), German chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita).
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- The ingredients in this blend may have different benefits:
- Black spruce has potent antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiviral, antiseptic, disinfectant, expectorant and stimulant properties. It also helps overcome barriers and promotes confidence.
- Frankincense has been used for centuries in folk medicine. The chemical components in Frankincense have a powerful aroma that can help drive away negative feelings like occasional stress.
- Cinnamon that may combat hard-to-treat bacterial organisms. It can also aid in relieving feelings of depression.
- Chamomile it was used by ancients as a liniment for wounds. Ancient Romans used this oil for mental clarity and confidence during war.
- Geranium may treat acne, dermatitis, and inflammatory skin conditions. It has a balancing peaceful aroma.
What it does for you
This formula was created with the intention to be emotionally beneficial, to create a sense of calm and well-being. This remarkable blend has ingredients that are known for its calming properties, but also that contain other health benefits.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the heath benefits of Confidence’s ingredients:
- In vivo antibacterial and wound healing activities of Roman Chamomile.
- Efficacy of cinnamon oil on anti-multidrug resistant Pseudomonas.
Other studies have been conducted, which had the following results:
- Black spruce has hormone-and cortisone-like properties that stimulate the thymus gland and the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA)
- Frankincense’s compounds may prevent the production of leukotrienes.