What it does for you
Many of its benefits can be attributed to the individual oils that make up this blend. It has anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties. Cinnamon and clove are potential skin irritants, we recommend diluting it and doing a skin test before using Purify oil.
Without a doubt this is one of the most powerful Essential Oils, thanks to the ingredients it contains: Clove oil, Rosemary oil, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Cinnamon oil. All of these have beneficial compounds that make Purify a potent oil.
Research shows that the components within Purify Oil may have several beneficial effects:
- Help to eliminate harmful bacteria in the air.
- Provide protection against respiratory infections.
- Help suppress inflammation.
- Promote wound healing.
- Pain-relieving properties.
- Have effects on mood.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Purify's components:
- Cinnamon and clove oil have high antimicrobial activity.
- Emulsion preparation containing eucalyptus oil promoted wound healing.
- A 2019 study shows the potential pain-relieving effects of eucalyptus.
- A study in 2013 investigated the effects of inhaling rosemary oil on mood.
- Lemon oil: chemical composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities.
A study in the American Journal of Essential Oils shows some data regarding the power of the blend against certain bacterias:
- Effect of a Diffused Essential Oil Blend on Bacterial Bioaerosols.