Research shows that the components within Purify Oil may have several beneficial effects:
- Help to eliminate harmful bacteria in the air.
- Provide protection against respiratory infections.
- Help suppress inflammation.
- Promote wound healing.
- Pain-relieving properties.
- Have effects on mood.
What it does for you
Many of its benefits can be attributed to the individual oils that make up this blend. It has anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties. Cinnamon and clove are potential skin irritants, we recommend diluting it and doing a skin test before using Purify oil.
Without a doubt this is one of the most powerful Essential Oils, thanks to the ingredients it contains: Clove oil, Rosemary oil, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Cinnamon oil. All of these have beneficial compounds that make Purify a potent oil.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Purify's components:
- Cinnamon and clove oil have high antimicrobial activity.
- Emulsion preparation containing eucalyptus oil promoted wound healing.
- A 2019 study shows the potential pain-relieving effects of eucalyptus.
- A study in 2013 investigated the effects of inhaling rosemary oil on mood.
- Lemon oil: chemical composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities.
A study in the American Journal of Essential Oils shows some data regarding the power of the blend against certain bacterias:
- Effect of a Diffused Essential Oil Blend on Bacterial Bioaerosols.