Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Radiata Flower/Leaf/Stem) is an Australian tree species, and has been widely known for its health benefits and uses. Essential Oil can be extracted from its leaves, and it is well-loved in the field of aromatherapy. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus can help fight bacteria, relieve pain, and promote oral health. It also can be used as a natural repellent, keeping undesired insects away from other plants or your home.
This product is 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil can help with:
- Relieve cold symptoms.
- Treat dry skin.
- Reduce pain.
- Promote relaxation.
- With oral health.
- Eucalyptus has properties that act as a natural insect repellent.
- And also is high in antioxidants, particularly flavonoids.
What it does for you
The Australian aboriginal populations were the first to discover the health benefits of eucalyptus. Since then, there have been many studies that discovered new ways to use it medicinally, for example: to eliminate bacteria, promote oral care, give respiratory relief, among other benefits.
It is important to be aware of the Eucalyptus essential oil side effects. Before using it, or any other oil, make sure that your doses are controlled. Always check with your physician before using or consuming eucalyptus or any essential oil.
PubMed Central, highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Eucalyptus and its components:
- Decrease mucus and expand the bronchi and bronchioles of your lungs.
- Therapy for acute nonpurulent rhinosinusitis with cineole.
- Eucalyptus increases ceramide levels in keratinocytes.
- Eucalyptus contains many anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Eucalyptus contains eucalyptol, which possesses anti-anxiety properties
- Eucalyptus leaves contain high amounts of ethanol and macrocarpal C.