Breathe Easy is a great blend of essential oils that helps maintain feelings of easy breathing. It can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet. Diffuse it to help promote restful sleep.
Ingredients: Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Radiata Flower/Leaf/Stem), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita), Mediterranean Cypres (Cupressus Sempervirens), The Aromatic Litsea (Litsea cubeba Fruit), Common Myrtle (Myrtus communis),Camphor Tree (Cinnamomum Camphora Bark), True Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum Seed), Common Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf), Cloves (Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud), Allspice (Pimenta Officinalis Leaf).
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
The properties of Breathe Easy’s ingredients can have different benefits related to respiratory wellness. These may include:
- Addressing coughs, and certain respiratory infections.
- Treat coughing.
- Kill harmful bacteria.
- Help remove excess mucus from your respiratory tract.
- Treatment of the common cold symptoms.
What it does for you
This remarkable oil blend has fresh ingredients to help you maintaining feelings of easy breathing. All its components have shown benefits related to respiratory wellness. Safe, and easy to apply topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet. If you Diffuse it, the refreshing and calming aroma can help you promoting a good night of sleep.
PubMed Central, a highly respected database from the National Institutes of Health, gives us more information about some of the different studies regarding the health benefits of Breath Easy’s components:
- Efficacy of cineole (Eucalyptole) in patients suffering from bronchitis.
- Cypress oil contains camphene, often found in herbal cough suppressants.
- Chemical composition of volatiles in myrtle.
Other studies have shown the following results:
- Evaluation of the efficacy of Cardamom aromatherapy.
- Vapor rub, petrolatum, and no treatment for children with cold symptoms.
- Antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of sage.
There are no reviews yet.